The Grants & Compliance Manager is responsible for the overall management of Alliance grants, grant reporting, and compliance. The position reports to the Director of Finance & Administration.
- Lead the development and timely submission of all grant-related proposals, reports and correspondence in collaboration with the Operations and Program Teams
- Coordinate the collection, analysis and reporting of sub-grantee performance data and narratives as required by funders, with support from the Data Analytics and Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage and reconcile all contracts, cooperative agreements, spending and reimbursements including ensuring the timely and accurate documentation and processing of invoices, payments and expense reimbursements
- Host grant implementation meetings and post-award reviews to monitor and address issues as they arise
- Monitor and audit grant administration and performance to ensure compliance with grant awards, state and federal regulations, and grant reconciliation reporting requirements
- Collaborate with the Operations and Program Teams to develop and maintain monthly project and programmatic budgets
- Assist the Operations Team with monthly close process and accounting reconciliations
- Assist the Operations and Program Teams with other duties as assigned
- Oversee 1-2 interns annually as part of The Alliance’s Internship Program
Education and Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of related work experience managing and auditing grants
- Demonstrated knowledge of the concepts of public health.
- Demonstrated knowledge of program evaluation methods and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and respond to complex situations and provide clear, concise, and timely solutions.
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially with Excel, Word, Good Suite and outside websites.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to accurately update and maintain records.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
The successful candidate must acquire and maintain Sexual Assault Crisis Counselor/Advocate Certification within the first six months of employment.
- Four weeks vacation
- Four personal days
- Twelve holidays
- Medical benefits, with premium for employee paid by The Alliance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Flexible work options available after 6 months
Connecticut Alliance to End Sexual Violence is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse and dynamic work environment.
The Alliance does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LIST OF ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, OR WORKING CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POSITION. WHILE IT IS INTENDED TO ACCURATELY REFLECT THE POSITION ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE DUTIES AND ASSIGN OTHER DUTIES AS NECESSARY.
Applicants should email a cover letter expressing interest and qualifications, and an updated resume to: Human Resources at The Alliance: email@example.com. Email inquiries only, please.
To be considered for an interview, applicants must provide a cover letter.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.